https://braandcorsetsupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/slips-and-camis.jpg 800 631 Beverly Johnson https://braandcorsetsupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/BMS-Website-Logo.png Beverly Johnson2020-04-26 07:00:022020-04-23 15:43:58Petticoat Junction Challenge
In May, according to our theme of Hindsight is 2020, we look back to the era of the petticoat and its little sister – the slip. Their hey-day was from the 1800s right up until the 1980s. You can make petticoats, slips, camisoles, even bra slips in this month’s 2020 Ultimate Bra-maker Challenge.
We challenge you this month to sew half-slips, full slips, bridal slips or petticoats, camisoles or bra slips in this month’s 2020 Ultimate Bra-maker Challenge. Want to make a teddie? Yep, that’s included, too. Think of what you could wear under a dress – that’s what this challenge is about.
The rules for our Ultimate Bra-making Challenge are, as always, quite simple:
- the garment must be made in 2020
- the garment must be made using any of the Pin-up Girls patterns or instructions found in one of our many books.
- the garment can be any type of slip made of any fabric you choose
- It doesn’t have to be for you, and it doesn’t have to be modeled on a real person (although if it is, be sure that person is ok with us showing the picture on social media.)
- submit the photos and a short description of the garment (including what pattern you used, and what construction details we should know about) to [email protected] before the last day of the month.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw after the first day of the following month on Facebook Live.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!